Saturday, January 18, 2014

New Year New You---Transformation Challenge

QSA....the place where 35 3/4 year old mommies like me Train Like An Athlete!!


Today began the New Year New You Transformation Challenge.    A 4 week contest to see who can lose the most Relative Body Fat.   With a $500 prize for the winner.  (I could get some pretty awesome new shoes with that cash)

And my next challenge.....

3 BeastFit workouts a week (at least),  at least 1 prescribed cardio workout (shouldn't be hard since I am training for a half marathon...I know most of you who are reading this are in shock right now), and a nutrition plan that is SER-I-OUS

I seriously need to get my nutrition in check.   No cheating for 4 weeks.  I am grateful for the meal suggestions and plan that I was given today.   I might be floating by the end of this with all the water I have to drink...

I plan on blogging daily through this journey.  Sharing  my thoughts  regarding  this journey I am on for the next 4 weeks.  On the workouts, my running, and the food/recipes/meals that D and I liked. (and possibly didn't like....I must get over being such a picky eater)

This is another accountability portion for me.  I have my teammates....GO TEAM AMANDA.... and the challenge checklist on the wall at the gym. 

My hope is that at the end of 30 days I will have results that will encourage someone else to step out  of their comfort zone and make themselves better in 2014.  (QSA is a great place to train and I would love to have some non-QSA peeps join me in the gym)

Off to plan my meals for the week....


1 comment: