Sunday, February 9, 2014

NYNY Weekly Update

My good intentions were to blog daily through out this challenge/journey.  With the realization that the reality would be every other day. 

The real reality  is this has become a weekly thing.  
I can't find the time to sit down and write. 

A picture is worth a thousand words.  
My Saturday/Sunday prepping for the last week of the challenge in pictures:

 Omelet cups--with peppers and spinach are being baked. So much easier in the morning to warm one up instead of cooking an omelet.

 Tonight's dinner is in the crockpot.  Healthy chicken fajitas.


 The weekly menu is made, posted, and groceries were bought yesterday.

  5 workouts this week = a huge pile of dirty gym clothes.  These are from the second half of the week.  Yes we do a separate load of just workout clothing in some special detergent Darron bought.

Salads with chicken have been made for lunch this week.



One more week to go....Not really.  I have finally seen success.  Small success but success.  I plan on continuing with the eating plan until I reach my goal.  Of course, to keep my sanity I will eat some carbs here and there and allow myself a semi-cheat meal. 

In 3 weeks I have lost 7 pounds and 4.3% body fat.  The most impressive numbers for me are the fact that I have lost 11 pounds of fat mass and gained 4 pounds of muscle.  
If you are not a QSA client, ask me about their wonderful programs and how you can join me on this journey to a New Me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment