Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Year--New Mommy---Days 4 and 5

-5.4 pounds

That is what I have lost in 5 days. AND I FEEL GREAT.

I am doing the Advocare 24 day challenge. Today was day 5.
It has gotten SO MUCH easier. I am currently doing the cleanse or as I like to call it "detoxing". That just sounds so much nicer and more pleasant to me.

I have lived on coffee (lots of coffee) and sugar. I love sweets. LOVE them.
I know that holidays are the best time for Reese's peanut butter cups. The shapes like trees, pumpkins, and eggs are SO MUCH better than the regular ones. The peanut butter to chocolate ratio is so much greater. Making them so much better. See---I have a problem :)

Tonight I went to CVS to get J's medicine and walked past the Reese's hearts. I walked past them. Part of me wanted one (or 2) and the other part of me was afraid of the consequences of eating it.
And I remembered this dress that I want to wear to our auction on St John the 2nd weekend in March. It has been 3 years (pre-surgery) since this dress fit.

New Mommy chose the dress over the Reese's heart. Somebody should probably pinch me.
(I will reward myself with a heart when I lose 15 pounds).

More than the weight loss that I have seen, I feel great. Bootcamp was easier tonight. SPARK helps me get through my afternoon transitioning from Kindergarten teacher to Mommy. I have enough energy to keep up with my kiddos---Jackson and the puppy Beau.

New Year---New Attitude---New Mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment