Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Ramblings

Thanksgiving Thursday---these are thankful ramblings and I am not sure if they will all make sense---but this is the way my brain works at 7:30am sitting on the back porch waiting on Beau to do his business so I can go back inside.

I am thankful for Darron and Jackson and the fact that they are snuggled in our warm bed while I am up. I have the most incredible and loving hubby and son in the world.
I am thankful for the warm house that we live in. And that Darron and I are able to provide for our son.
I am thankful for coffee from my Keurig. More importantly I am thankful that Darron bought it for me at a benefit auction. I am thankful for all of the groups that he works with to support the efforts of so many worthy causes.
I am thankful for Beau---even if he is a still a puppy and we are still learning. He has brought joy to our house. And I am thankful that Jackson accepts him and loves him as his "brother".
I am thankful for my family. Without them, I would not be who I am today.
I am thankful for my friends. Those I see daily, weekly, and every now and then. For my friends on Facebook who I have reconnected with. I love each of you.
I am thankful for Washington Baptist Church. And Palmetto Elementary.
I am thankful for my Weight Watchers group and my QSA Bootcamp leaders and ladies. I am going to need you after I eat 2 meals today. And tailgate on Saturday.
I am thankful for my Savior---for his unconditional love and forgiveness that I need daily.

Wow---it is nice to ramble and reflect on how blessed I am.
What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment